1. You may check out books at any time during the school week. You may only have four books checked out at one time.
2. Most materials may be checked out for two weeks. Reference books, calculators, and other equipment may be checked out for one day.
3. You may use the computers to research, print, or create a product for any Camanche High School or college course work.
4. If your book is due but you are not finished with it, simply renew it in person or on Destiny. Books on hold for other people cannot be renewed.
5. If a material is overdue, notice has been given, and the book is not returned by semester end, your account will be charged the full price of the book.
Conduct in the Library
Board Adopted Policies
Acceptable Use Policy- Explains the appropriate and ethical behaviors necessary in using technology.
Materials Selection Policy- Outlines how teacher-librarians choose resources.
Reconsideration Policy- Details the process for addressing concerns with school resources.
Weeding Policy- Details the process for removing items from the collection.
Confidentiality of Library Records Policy- Outlines individuals/ situations in which students' library records shall be accessed.
Media and Collection Development Policy- Outlines the library's priorities in acquiring new resources.
All images self-produced or used with permission.